I think I have a narcissistic foot fetish! I find this picture incredibly erotic. Other people’s feet don’t usually interest me in the slightest but I love going for a pedicure and having my feet played with afterwards and more importantly watching my feet being played with. Having an urge right now to bring Sir off later using just my feet!
So it’s my birthday in a couple of weeks and I really want some pretty nipple clamps but I’m struggling to find them. I think the problem is I can picture them so well in my mind and they don’t actually exist so I may yet have to look into having some specially made? I’m not sure how often jewellery designers get asked about this type of product in my local area so that could be fun!
The problem is I want them to be pretty like this:-
but with a proper clamp on the end, like this:-
But I can only find them with the chunky chains like the ones I have currently. I don’t know if there’s a problem with having them on a lighter chain or if there just isn’t much call for them??
Any UK recommendations would be highly appreciated!!!
“The erotic has often been misnamed by men and used against women. It has been made into the confused, the trivial, the psychotic, the plasticized sensation. For this reason, we have often turned away from the exploration and consideration of the erotic as a source of power and information, confusing it with its opposite, the pornographic. But pornography is a direct denial of the power of the erotic, for it represents the suppression of true feeling. Pornography emphasizes sensation without feeling.
The erotic is a measure between the beginnings of our sense of self and the chaos of our strongest feelings. It is an internal sense of satisfaction to which, once we have experienced it, we know we can aspire.”
― Audre Lorde, Uses Of The Erotic: The Erotic As Power
I love this quote. Especially the last part about aspiration.
When I started this blog it was meant to be more than just about sex and submission but I guess those topics have been my focus lately. So I thought I’d take some time out and think about the things my partner does for me that are non-sexual but have the power to bring me to my knees. 😉
1. Listen – Okay I admit this one can be annoying too when he reminds me of things I said in passing over a year ago which negate my current argument but it does make me feel warm and fuzzy to know he was really listening and considers everything that I say to be worth remembering.
2. Make me laugh – No matter how lousy I’m feeling he always finds a way to get through to me and make me feel better.
3. Make me angry – Unusual but he understands my emotions better than me sometimes and knows when I struggle to express myself that he can draw me out by pushing my buttons.
4. Take care of me – Whether it be making me feel protected when we’re out at night or running me a bubble bath when I’ve had a bad day.
5. Stand up to me – As a sexual submissive I guess it’s only natural that I like this one because in spite of how frustrated I can get sometimes it does thrill me when I see the dominant side to him in any situation.
6. Comfort me – Holding me in his arms and saying nothing. Understanding that sometimes I need to figure it out in my own head before I can fully express it to him and being patient in spite of that making him feel frustrated.
7. Do Chores – I love the way he smells so any excuse to get him working in the garden definitely excites me.
8. Be Silly – I get to see his strong side, his emotional side, his stressed side and his fun side but I only really learned about his silly side after we had our daughter. The way he is so patient and imaginative, making up silly games with her make me love him more every day.
9. Watch me – Okay I get that sounds strange and stalkerish but I like knowing that when we’re out in public and I’m over the other side of the room talking to friends his eyes always find me no matter what he’s doing and who he’s talking to. He always makes me feel like I’m the most important person there as far as he’s concerned.
I can’t decide what order to put these in because it changes depending upon what I need at any one time but I’ve really enjoyed writing it out and spending the time thinking about him and our relationship.
Discovering the Gift
musings of a lost girl and a lover of the light
sacpros.org is devoted to breaking down the barriers which prevent access to mental health services by providing easy access to available services in the community
A peek through the keyhole into the life of a BDSM Dominant
It's what happens when a regular girl goes kink
A Pagan Information Resource
Caffeine-induced epiphanies and occasional literary musings
Life, philosophy, and art in 500 words or fewer. A blog by fiction writer Christopher Chinchilla.
Dirtier, the better
A blog about love or lack thereof
Come view the world from my loft
A woman exploring the world of BDSM and sharing what she discovers...
The Doctor Is In...
Exploring the world of erotica with an open mind, through poetry, story telling and more.
Be Fit, Be Well, Be YOU! Without Judgement!
A Book Blog!
An eccentric blogger with a pen and a thousand ideas
by po'E.T. and the colors of pi
Journey of a little and a pleasure slave
Keep Looking Back Over your Shoulder
Longtime reader and short-time writer sharing some of her favourite books, quotes etc.
This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees
Avete presente quegli scomodi abiti vittoriani? Quelli con la gonna che strascica un po' per terra, gonfiata sul di dietro dalla tournure? Quelli con i corsetti strettissimi e i colletti alti che solleticano il collo? Ecco. Io non vorrei indossare altro.